The gThumb 3.12 image viewer has been released. Also in August, 3.11.4 was released, which we have not yet written about. Let’s note some changes in new versions.
- Added support for viewing .avif , .heif , .heic , .jxl formats .
- Fixed memory leaks when loading .webp , .jxl , .avif formats .
- The ability to set hot keys for applying and canceling filter actions.
- Performance improvement. Parallelization of some tasks has been completed.
- Support for copying RGB100 and HSL colors to the clipboard.
- Updated translations of the program into other languages.
- And other changes.
Installing gThumb 3.12
You can use the Flatpak version to install gThumb 3.12.
flatpak install flathub org.gnome.gThumb
Launching the program:
flatpak run org.gnome.gThumb