- Fixed an issue that could cause GPU-powered applications to terminate after resuming from hibernation.
- Fixed regression leading to very large memory consumption when running games using DirectX 12 and launched via vkd3d-proton.
- Added an application profile to prohibit the use of FXAA in Firefox, which would break normal output.
- Fixed Vulkan performance regression affecting rFactor2.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the power management interface / proc / driver / nvidia / suspend being unable to save and restore allocated memory if the NVreg_TemporaryFilePath parameter of the nvidia.ko kernel module contains an invalid path.
- Fixed a bug causing the nvidia-drm.ko driver to crash if KMS is enabled (with modeset = 1) on a system with Linux 5.14 kernel.